In An Introduction to Kant’s Aesthetics, Christian Wenzel discusses and demystifies Kant’s Critique of the Power of Judgment, guiding the reader each step of the way and placing key points of discussion in the context of Kant’s other work.
- Explains difficult concepts in plain language, using numerous examples and a helpful glossary.
- Proceeds in the same order as Kant’s text for ease of reference and comprehension.
- Includes an illuminating foreword by Henry E. Allison.
- Offers twenty-six further-reading sections, commenting briefly on books and articles from the English, German, and French, that are relevant for each topic
- Provides an extensive bibliography and a chapter summarizing Kant's main points.